(Windows Media Player must be installed)
Live Bloomberg TV Stream
- First time? Join MyBlogLog and the RSS feed -

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Today.. I gambled big time!!


So today I gambled and fortunately beat the house...I missed yesterdays fed move altogether and couldn't enter the market.. so this morning a guilt feeling came over me for losing out on easy money and I decided to gambled. Gamble as in to use up more contracts and wait out longer to let the moves work out in my favor. Average contract size today was 5.. In the morning, I lost over 2G's before I made back that amount and another 1300 or so.. still kept going in the afternoon and ended the day at +$2475 which is great becaue I had been holding back a lot.. being very conservative with my contract sizes and profits.. trying to get over the learning curve with little P&L's. Check out the picture and let me know what I should've improved on. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gamble is the right word, I would not start with 3 contracts right away, plenty of time to add them in one by one on the way up or on the way down.

ainkurn said...

being able to pick up your size and also increase your profits is good...however gambling is not the way to do it. you'd better be careful and not let your emotions take control. Only take calculated risks, that offer specific rewards and minimal losses.

Day Trade Emini
http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/34446/2000026989248385335_rs.jpg