(Windows Media Player must be installed)
Live Bloomberg TV Stream
- First time? Join MyBlogLog and the RSS feed -

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

+= Back but Inactive =+

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I have managed to somehow return from a grand vacation. If money wasn't running out I would stretch it for months.. However, due to unstable Internet connection and a new place (Buffalo, NY).. I won't be able to trade for a while but will update the blog from time to time. At the moment, I am trying to get a reliable high speed Internet connection but it's taking forever will update pretty soon.
-ciao-

2 comments:

Denarii said...

welcome back

ainkurn said...

glad to see you back. I was starting to think you had exiled yourself on some remote island.

Day Trade Emini
http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/34446/2000026989248385335_rs.jpg