(Windows Media Player must be installed)
Live Bloomberg TV Stream
- First time? Join MyBlogLog and the RSS feed -

Friday, February 8, 2008

Early weekend...


Am I exhausted or what.. pulling a 60 hour work week (20 bonus and over the coming weekend).. and trading.. getting about 6 hours of sleep and just about to hit the floor. Been working because it feels good to have a constant source of income that doesn't just evaporate the next day and when you have it you can actually go out and spend it... some of you know what I mean. :)

But, man oh man, it's been hectic doing all this.. not over yet 'cuz I got weekend to look forward to that Ill spend working... well at least the futures aren't letting me down.. now that's what you call a 'soul market'.. there for me when I need it to be. :D

Anyway, today I am miraculously done early and will be attending other matters that require my attention at this very moment (tons of sleep). So wish me good look and here's the chart for today... about 13.25 S&P points.

0 comments:

Day Trade Emini
http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/34446/2000026989248385335_rs.jpg