(Windows Media Player must be installed)
Live Bloomberg TV Stream
- First time? Join MyBlogLog and the RSS feed -

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Gap fill..

I haven't been able to take any snapshots of my trades lately due to work and sleep. I work overnight.. trade in the morning hour.. unlike before which was totally afternoon. This morning when I got back from work I saw a gap with a clear indication that the market would turn around.. I longed 1 contract, then another one just before the pivot and I was up about $412. I covered 1 contract at the top when the gap seemed to have filled but then the market turned around sharply leaving me with only a $200 of profit when I covered it all. I will try to update this post later on if I get a chance to take a snapshot of my account to show you the numbers of buy/sell. This blog doesnt seem fun without any pics.. :)

0 comments:

Day Trade Emini
http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/34446/2000026989248385335_rs.jpg