(Windows Media Player must be installed)
Live Bloomberg TV Stream
- First time? Join MyBlogLog and the RSS feed -

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Alive N Kickin'

Haven't been able to post for a while and really havent taken any good moves in the market. It's been choppy and confusing for my style of trading. Also the fact that I am running on the other half of my account... I am only looking for high high probabiliy trades. Most of them have managed to stop me out almost always lately. Since the loss earlier in the month I havent caught any good moves to write home about.. so hopefully it won't continue like this and we will soon be seeing a trend in the market. Will keep you posted... much much more green ahead so don't miss out. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just took u off of my blogroll...since you're posting again, i'll add u back...glad to hear ur doing well

Anonymous said...

Hi AnythingGoes,
Thanks for popping by my blog... yes, I have read MTs stuff and it's great, I wish I am as good and as disciplined as him. I like his simple stochastics entries.
My biggest problem isn't entries.. it's the exits. It's knowing whether to take a profit at a given level or letting it run for a few more prices and risking some losses.
Sorry to hear about what has happened to your account.. it's is very tough to take that sort of hit to your account.. I hope you get back to it! They say the best traders always blew their accounts a couple of times!
All the best!

Day Trade Emini
http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/34446/2000026989248385335_rs.jpg