(Windows Media Player must be installed)
Live Bloomberg TV Stream
- First time? Join MyBlogLog and the RSS feed -

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Not gettin better...


+ 15 profit
- 7 comm
not too confident, upward momo was strong
shorted, anticipated a weak down move, turned out to be weaker
overbought and losing steam.. ended up in the right direction
blue squarish line is the movement of stop, still working on it, almost got hit.. right there the trade was a write off... next time itll hit so need to adjust stops.
es, ym and er dont want to break down to bailed out.
I shorted all the wrong break outs.. my feeling is that well have a good shortin opp at the end of the day.. cuz its been playin around all day..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Markets have been ok for me but my trading psychology has been letting me down

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Day Trade Emini
http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/34446/2000026989248385335_rs.jpg