(Windows Media Player must be installed)
Live Bloomberg TV Stream
- First time? Join MyBlogLog and the RSS feed -

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Runaway Gap


Realized that it was most probably going to be a runaway gap as soon as the market opened up but wasn't expecting an early sharp breakout so stepped out for something.. by the time I came back market had taken off and I didnt join in half way.


Then waited a while for another break out.. got in with a good entry and placed stop right after, next few minutes .. stop hit and took me out and market went up without me. Pain, misery and frustration are not words that define today.. 'cuz it's worse.

1 comments:

Adrian said...

Trending days are Teh Suck and it looks like a lot of people got hurt. I'm confused - it's bloody difficult to day trade and it's scary to swing. Trading in this tight market range is very hard.

Day Trade Emini
http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/34446/2000026989248385335_rs.jpg