(Windows Media Player must be installed)
Live Bloomberg TV Stream
- First time? Join MyBlogLog and the RSS feed -

Sunday, October 7, 2007

First Post, Duh!

Well, since this is the first post I would like to talk about why I started this blog. There's no reason really... I just felt like I needed a place to put down my thoughts regarding day trading eminis and stocks. Also, sometimes I come across interesting articles and videos that I would post here for those who might visit and summary of my own trading experience. I have also been thinking about sharing all the material that I have learned throughout the last few months and trading related stuff that I have come across. I may post chapter by chapter or topic by topic to lay it out for new traders who want to learn as much online as possible before learning from a professional; be careful because it's really hard to find real professionals these days, most are scammers making money to cover losing days and sell crap material.

0 comments:

Day Trade Emini
http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/34446/2000026989248385335_rs.jpg