(Windows Media Player must be installed)
Live Bloomberg TV Stream
- First time? Join MyBlogLog and the RSS feed -

Friday, October 19, 2007

Phew, whatta day..


Again another trending day and this time I decided to play the s&p mini. Overnight, I managed to pull in a small profit of about $150 in s&p and I thought that would be it for me but every green bar felt like potential money in the bank account.. so I entered again.

I hate trending days so at one of the pivot points there was a short pull back and I bought into it and went long :(.. lost all that I had made overnight plus another $50. Then around 1:20 PM.. I got pissed off.. :O.. and shorted 2 contracts that I held onto until the end of the day which made me some good mulla.

My platform is down so I can't get you any pics at this moment ... here are some pics from my other platform that I use for technical analysis...

0 comments:

Day Trade Emini
http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/34446/2000026989248385335_rs.jpg