(Windows Media Player must be installed)
Live Bloomberg TV Stream
- First time? Join MyBlogLog and the RSS feed -

Friday, October 26, 2007

Loss on Thursday; Profit on Friday

Thursday I took a small loss of -$37.25 after 3 trades and just left my VO. This morning I came back with a renewed passion for trading.. why? you ask, I dunno..well because I made a killin on thursday night trading euro 10 ticks in my favor then when the market was about to close I scalped one point off of ES using Richard's box play. It worked out but didn't go as far as I wanted but maybe it was due to market coming to an end...

Anyways, It'll be a busy weekend cuz i gotta pile up my chedda..



2 comments:

Craig said...

With all that loot you made from "skilled trading", I had better be see you on that cruise ship!

;)

Anything-Goes said...

I blog from the cruise ship! ;)

Day Trade Emini
http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/34446/2000026989248385335_rs.jpg