(Windows Media Player must be installed)
Live Bloomberg TV Stream
- First time? Join MyBlogLog and the RSS feed -

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

October 30th, 07



Took quite a few trades.. actually the first four were all losses then at the end of the day I got my grip back on the market and ended up winning overall. Yesterday was a great day made about $625 total and just left my VO and blog as it is because I was too happy. Today's losses came as a result of a new strategy I am implementing and just can't get the settings right.. gotta keep tweaking.

Btw, thanks to TraderBubs for my blog mention on his site.. we are both going through the same learning curve and no honest trading system or instructor is out there who can actually teach us everything.. Gotta do it on ur own..

0 comments:

Day Trade Emini
http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/34446/2000026989248385335_rs.jpg