(Windows Media Player must be installed)
Live Bloomberg TV Stream
- First time? Join MyBlogLog and the RSS feed -

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Traded Russell, Profit

I decided to try Russell after a very long time as I heard that there is more money in it. Well, it turns out to be true.. Russell made my good money for a shorter move compared to others but keep in mind that Russell is very dangerous for a new trader as it makes long spikes that can weaken a beginner and end the day in loss. A friend of mine also emptied his account in Russell recently. Everybody wants to make more money but only if the risk is worth it.
Two trades in the same move as I wasn't sure if it would go further down but it did and I entered again. My indicators gave me the second entry signal.


0 comments:

Day Trade Emini
http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/34446/2000026989248385335_rs.jpg