(Windows Media Player must be installed)
Live Bloomberg TV Stream
- First time? Join MyBlogLog and the RSS feed -

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Don't feel like trading..

My trading system is giving me alot of false signals and the market is movin up and up due to oil prices and a number of better-than-expected earnings reports.. and I haven't been able to enter cuz every drop seems pretty huge and could blow out my stops anytime.. rather stay out of this market.. hope all the rest of my fellow bloggers have a good time today trading stocks/future and what not... am gona go outside and spend some money while i can.. ciao..


2 comments:

Bubs said...

The progress pic is great, never seen that one before. I'm going to steal it for round two of my posters.

Anything-Goes said...

heh go ahead.. just click a few ads here and there.. ;)

Day Trade Emini
http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/34446/2000026989248385335_rs.jpg