(Windows Media Player must be installed)
Live Bloomberg TV Stream
- First time? Join MyBlogLog and the RSS feed -

Friday, November 16, 2007

November 16, 07 $350



No trades on the 15th... the price action was very choppy and I kept getting the same choppy signal that I took a few days back for -$140 loss so I stayed out. Also, the day was kinda trending and my system gives up on those days and so do I.. anywas, today was a good day but I couldn't enter the market with any confidence during its short-trending ups and downs and I left around 1:30 Est came bac around 3:00 Pm est and saw that the price action was very choppy and the market couldn't decide the direction.. the moving averages were very close to each other and I knew it was going to break out to one direction.. I hoped for it go downwards because resistane was much further then the support above but the market bounced up from the moving average... I made sure it was going up and longed 1 contract around 1487.75 and another 1 at 1462.75 and close my position at 3:55 Pm est when the price started to reverse from the pivot point and resistance on nasdaq.


------------------------

So that was the week:

+$1510

------------------------

0 comments:

Day Trade Emini
http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/34446/2000026989248385335_rs.jpg