(Windows Media Player must be installed)
Live Bloomberg TV Stream
- First time? Join MyBlogLog and the RSS feed -

Friday, November 30, 2007

Nov 30th, 07 = -$100 + $337.50



Hey guys,


Today was a good day I kept watching the market as I had time in the morning (got up on time :P).. Around 10:15 am est, the market started to make a side way but really if your long through it you would've made some money. Then at 1:00 pm Est the market fell and momentum went down with it which lasted till until 14:30 just when I had shorted and took a two point loss. I pick the bottom again without paying much attention but i managed to cover it when momentum turned itself around and I reversed and caught the up move, covered my losses from the previous trade and from Tuesday + covered all the commission for the week.





PnL: + $5.50 = Double whopper with Xlarge coke time!

Btw, I took the short because it bounced down from the moving averages and for the moment it seemed the momentum was hitting rock bottom as well but again the price action is always the leader so it turned around.

1 comments:

Richard Todd said...

you made money, that's the important thing. Once you can make some money, it's not too hard to make more money.

Day Trade Emini
http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/34446/2000026989248385335_rs.jpg