(Windows Media Player must be installed)
Live Bloomberg TV Stream
- First time? Join MyBlogLog and the RSS feed -

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

thank you.. thank you .. thank you..?


..you guessed it, Happy Thanksgiving...
Nov 20th, 07: I couldn't trade because I was in Niagira Falls and then drove to Buffalo for some loonie shopping but I have to admit I should've chosen a better day.. incredible moves in the market...

November 21st, 07: Last day before the long-ng weekend and I managed to cover my losses and end the week in profit.

I enetered the move after I saw the double top and 15 minute charts showing downtrend in the market but I took a lot of heat in the first trade and exited after 2.24 pnts as I wasn't sure where the market was headed.. turns out to be correct.. huge sideway for about half an hour after that I waited until it broke the previous support and another $1 downwards.. entered again which resulted in taking a lot more heat and wiping out my gains from the previous trade but I held onto it to and it bounced down again after 2-3 bars which registered some nice profit before the weekend. At 15:00 I exited when price lost its momentum and couldn't travel down to 1417.. but it eventually did after 15:00 and I close off all my positions at that time before the market closes and I'd advice you to do the same... Time to withdraw!

Happy Thanksgiving..

Weekly PnL: $150

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to see another stock index futures trader's blog around here.

I really like getting to see your charts and P/L. It keeps my courage up and shows me that I'm not the only one still "trying to figure it out."

Thanks for sharing!

AT

http://attitudetrader.blogspot.com/

Day Trade Emini
http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/34446/2000026989248385335_rs.jpg