(Windows Media Player must be installed)
Live Bloomberg TV Stream
- First time? Join MyBlogLog and the RSS feed -

Thursday, December 6, 2007

December 06, 07 - Day Trading Futures E-mini


Double Bottom in stochastic & Momentum, sharp bounce off the multiple-Ma's, pierced resistance with a solid candle, calculated 6-7 point move to the next pivot level, upward trending day, multiple time frame confirming the move and I didn't take any trades today.




Well, isn't that wonderful.. Got back from work around 3:00 pm est and this classic move had already taken place, I didn't get in because the momentum started to turn down but price kept making higher highs. You shouldn't follow divergence/convergence indicators on trending days because they fail like stochastic but I like to be safe then sorry so I didn't go long and just watched the market struggle up and up. However, if you look back at the chart I posted of the S&P, you will definitely notice that we have broken through the MA lines or have come up to them to retest, very interesting time in the market.

4 comments:

ainkurn said...

too bad you weren't able to take any trades. it was a good day to be a bull

ainkurn said...

hey, I like your new template, very slick. I just added you to our blogroll. thanks for the link here.

Bubs said...

The new layout looks good

Anything-Goes said...

thanks a lot guys.. I wanted something unique and I was getting tired of the same old white blog look. Let me know if the page is loading up slow or anything like that.

Day Trade Emini
http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/34446/2000026989248385335_rs.jpg