(Windows Media Player must be installed)
Live Bloomberg TV Stream
- First time? Join MyBlogLog and the RSS feed -

Monday, December 10, 2007

Time is Money..

..presents the 'Holy Grail Setup' and much more. I came across this interview by a sucessful trader on the Time is Money blog.. and I have to tell you that much of what she uses is also used by me and works wonderfully well in Emini markets. It's hard to explain one by one as to how it should be setup but for those who understand it will surely benefit from it.

http://www.lbrgroup.com/images///raschke_pt2_0304.pdf


Here are two charts of S&P both with EMA and SMA, decide where it's heading.
















IMO, it's heading sideways Monday then heading higher on FOMC announcement. I think it has a long way to go and will probabaly be making a new high in the 1600's.

3 comments:

Denarii said...

you have been added

ainkurn said...

Stewie also uses this Holy Grail setup very successfully on stock trades over many time frames.

Anything-Goes said...

yeah, I am also reading about it from diffrent places so I can fit the pieces together and use this in my own trading.

Day Trade Emini
http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/34446/2000026989248385335_rs.jpg