(Windows Media Player must be installed)
Live Bloomberg TV Stream
- First time? Join MyBlogLog and the RSS feed -

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Finally the end of ranging days...


Today was quite difficult to trade to be honest with you. I had my last minute doubts until the very end and I was able to make 2 trades both for win, first wasn't big enough to be mentioned here but the last move was quite something. A lot of other futures trades were expecting another run down to make a new low but quite the opposite happened and I was able to take advantage of that. Unfortunately, I also called out the down move at 13:50 but just wasn't sure enough to get into it and missed it completely.. I don't like to chase the market if it's moving too fast without any entry indicators.
Also, tomorrow would be my last trading day for the year as I am leaving for a month long vacation on Friday and when I come back I will be moving to the US so I may not be able to get back to trading for a while ..probably until mid-January or so.

3 comments:

Bubs said...

enjoy the vacation!

Unknown said...

Really nice trade! Have fun.

AT

ainkurn said...

great trade. too bad you didn't get short on the move down too. have a good vacation.

Day Trade Emini
http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/34446/2000026989248385335_rs.jpg