(Windows Media Player must be installed)
Live Bloomberg TV Stream
- First time? Join MyBlogLog and the RSS feed -

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Timing is everything!

Again, another sunrise another day..December 05, 07


Got back from work around 12:40 pm est and ate something.. then started watching the market and boy did it mirror the financials today. I logged on yahoo to see what was up and found out they provide free real-time charts for National Investment Brokerage index.. well that helped me decide which way the market was likely to go. Check it out yourself,

As for the trades, I took one today and added one more contract which again cut into my profits like yesterday. I got up to average $150 and gave about half of it back to the market and ended up with 1.50 pnts of profit with 2 contracts. Saw a great move in the making with financials confirming the move I got long well after I should've gotten long... (don't know what happened to me I just couldn't trigger at that moment).. and then another contract only to switch back to the financials chart on yahoo and realizing that the Yellow MA had been hit and the market was likely going down. Took a bit of my profit and walked away.

I think the reason I didn't enter on time was because I was scared of taking a loss, you know my statistics, one win and one loss.. so I made sure.

0 comments:

Day Trade Emini
http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/34446/2000026989248385335_rs.jpg