(Windows Media Player must be installed)
Live Bloomberg TV Stream
- First time? Join MyBlogLog and the RSS feed -

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Market timing is everything..

Again a very choppy day in the market. Overall, it seems that we maybe heading for a retest of the yellow MA or 1450 area in the chart from yesterday and if that the case then December may end on a good note. A retest and then a move up before the end of the year but what do I know.. I will let the price-action speak on behalf of me.


Today I took a trade after I got back from work and I learned a hard lesson about Market timing. I went short with 1 contract on a good move then went short again when market seemed to be in a strong downtrend and the next second the bar shrunk and those two contracts cut into my profits. I was in a loss until the last few bars broke down again, wish I had more time to wait out because I still think that it may continue down.

Anyways, there was another opportunity around 1:00 pm est for short but I couldn't avail it as I was at work.

1 comments:

HPT said...

Hey Bro, the whole thing about your avatar was a joke, DINO's mean to everyone.

I'll edit the blog post review of your blog if you request.

Good luck to you in your trading.

Day Trade Emini
http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/34446/2000026989248385335_rs.jpg